- One click registration.
- WooCommerce Social Login works standalone with WooCommerce, BuddyPress, bbPress, or PeepSo.
- Integrate your store’s customer accounts with Facebook, Twitter, Google, Yahoo, LinkedIn, Foursquare, Windows Live, VKontakte (VK.com), PayPal, Amazon, Line, Apple and Login with Email.
- Make account access and checkout easy and seamless – customers don’t need to remember another username and password.
- Reduce friction for repeat purchases – customers typically stay signed into social networks, which means they sign back into your site with one click.
- Improve security and increase trust by using social sign-on
- Ability to send newly created account details to user’s email.
- Auto Integrate on checkout page.
- Includes a short code, [woo_social_login], that can be used to place the social login buttons on any page, as well as a widget that can be used in any widget area.
- Ability to set custom redirect URL to get redirected after customer login with social media.
- Admin can change the order of social network buttons by drag and drop.
- View number of sign-ups for each social network.
- Generate pie chart for percentage registration on each social network.
- Flexibility to link accounts on the ‘My account’ page and ‘Order received’ page for easy checkout in future.
- Social accounts are tied to a WordPress user account so that accounts can be accessed even if social accounts are unlinked.
- A clean & user friendly admin UI to manage everything.
- Allow users to signin or signup with email only.